For those of you who don't watch (you should), the series if filmed entirely in O'ahu, so most of the places they film, I recognize. As a matter of fact, when Nicole and I go home for the holidays, we use to make it a point to drive by the airplane set they used (It's on Kamehameha Highway just past He'eia Pier, if it's still there). It's not in it's "filming position" but rather locked up in a fenced area and covered (mostly) with tarps.
For those of you who do watch, you know who Hurley is. He's got a blog that I just have to share. It's really good. And very insightful. And maybe I should tear a page out of his book and shorten my posts to just interesting stuff. Although interesting stuff hasn't happened lately. Aside from Hurley's blog.
...

2 comments:
Lost was awesome tonight. What's gonna happen to Jin? I think he's in 1988!!! That's what he said on an interview on The View.
We watch Lost religiously! We found Mr Echos' church (from a few seasons ago) and the beach camp set when we were on our honeymoon. Totally awesome :)
Post a Comment