On Tuesday, we had two different discussions, the second one was a slew of the actors who starred in the movie. And since the main role of Benjamin Button was played by Brad Pitt, I guess he had to show up.
Before the shoot, I was standing behind him in line to get a sandwich from the catering table. Now before you ask, no, I did not talk to him, he was engaged in a conversation with someone else, and was constantly interrupted by different people saying hi. But I was close enough to determine that my eye level is about his forehead.
I'm sure the boys don't care, so here's one for you... Cate Blanchette, VERY attractive in person, as is Julia Ormond, a personal favorite of mine since the remake of Sabrina.
And yes, Tuesday was the big election, and I did get a chance to vote, since we only worked half a day. We had to wrap the shoot by one in the afternoon so Brad Pitt could catch a plane. Little did we know he was flying to Chicago for Obama's acceptance speech.
Speaking of the election, I really like the fact that although you never hear from them, there are more than just the democratic and republican candidates for president. I was half tempted to vote for the green party (Cynthia McKinney for President). At least then I'd see my one vote on a television, newspaper, or website somewhere. I just found a website that lists ALL the results for the presidential election in California. I wasn't going to be alone if I voted for the green party, I would have had 28,551 friends!
And lastly, an apology. Sorry I haven't been writing more. I know Jade is off getting married so I thought I could slack a little, but that isn't fair to the rest of you. That and Sean Patrick is really good at making the day disappear. The only reason I can write now is that he's feeding (again). But that's only a 20 minute break so I must go...
Hopefully I'll be back soon...
...

1 comment:
I am back, so be prepared to start blogging again.
Post a Comment