Eh Brah, where you stay?

Altadena, CA. Hopefully I can post a map of Europe sometime this summer.
...
View My house in a larger map

12 March, 2008

The Tough Touring Life.

But before I get into that, I feel I must address the comment left on the last blog by Jade...

Wigs on tour you ask? Obviously, you've never seen the Blue Man Group.

...

And now back to "The Tough Touring Life".

There's not much I can say to make you really understand how hard it is to tour, so I figured the best way is to show you in pictures. We were just in St. Petersburg, Florida for the last few days. How do I do this?

I should also mention that yesterday, I was attacked by a great white shark. Seriously. It wasn't a very big one, but my friends and I were out at sunset walking the beach, the time when sharks usually feed, when out of now where this small great white fell out of the sky! Damn near hit me in the head! Figured I should just take him to dinner if he's that hungry.


...

2 comments:

jade said...

Now I understand the haircut. Not only are you doing lights, but you are also an understudy for the Blue Man Group.

Nicole said...

jade cracks me up :) :)