Apologies for not keeping up. I've been working on a TV show for the last few days. If anyone watches the Style Network, I'm working on an "awards" show for Clean House. If you've never seen Clean House, it's show worth seeing. Makes me think my house is clean by comparison to some of the people they help.
Tomorrow is the taping, so Thursday, I can hopefully regale you all with stories of complete and total boredom on a TV set. And I'll tease you with promises of stories about my butt falling asleep in the uncomfortable chair.
How fun!
Eh Brah, where you stay?
Altadena, CA. Hopefully I can post a map of Europe sometime this summer.
...
View My house in a larger map
...
View My house in a larger map
08 July, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I will forgive the lack of entries if you can manage to get a photo of Ms. Nash.
Post a Comment