Altadena, CA. Hopefully I can post a map of Europe sometime this summer.
...
View My house in a larger map
12 August, 2008
NOT ME.
So it's another slow day at Jingles so I thought I'd google my name to see what came up... There are A LOT of Daniel Boland's in the world. I don't know if my computer knew I was looking for me, but of course the first few post that came up where me and some profiles I have lounging around on the internet (myspace and the like). But as I scrolled down, I found this on youtube:
Here's the description with the video, "Daniel Boland does a fantastic streak during the higher line soccer league final..frank,theres one 4 ya!"
It's not me. I'm not that white. I'm not as tan as I used to be, but I'm not that white. Well, maybe my bottom is that white...
No comments:
Post a Comment