In the last year, they finally opened two Target stores on the island of O'ahu. One is close to the airport, and the other is off on the west side of the island. Since I grew up on the east side, I don't go to the west side all that often. So the day after Christmas, Nicole and I went to the Target near the airport so we could "stock up" on the things we needed. Mostly stuff for Sean Patrick.
As we were walking to the store after parking the car, I noticed something strange.

The sign indicates more parking above, and we are definitely under a second floor. But the only way to the second floor I could find was this.

The sign points directly at the stairwell. They sure don't make it easy to get your car up to the second floor do they.
...
No comments:
Post a Comment