Uneventful life the last few days. The biggest thing would be the "winter storm warning" scare everyone had in Salt Lake City, our last show before this small break. There was great panic in the streets that there would be so much snow that no one would be able to get their flight out of SLC. I went to bed execting to wake up to snow piled all the way to the window of my hotel room, which was on the 15th floor.
But alas, I woke up to clear streets and cloudy skies. They pushed the warning back too the evening on Sunday, so everyone, including myself, caught their flight without a hitch. Weather can be so unpredictable sometimes. Or, people just panic without warning.
Also, last night we had game night and pizza with my goodest friends in L.A. Nicole and I rocked the 90's Trivial Pursuit and cheered the NY Giants to victory in Superbowl XLII.
And now to catch up on all my missed TV...
...

No comments:
Post a Comment