Eh Brah, where you stay?

Altadena, CA. Hopefully I can post a map of Europe sometime this summer.
...
View My house in a larger map

30 June, 2009

Still Hanging On.

Today is my third day an Mun2 since I wrote that dire blog post about the forthcoming demise of this studio. I'm not saying that this gig will last forever, but I will say that the end is not as near as I thought.

They still film ENG style and are really doing things on the fly. We are banking 4 shows today for Reventon, but I've already been asked to come back next Tuesday.

I like this gig now. It's pretty easy and I am for the most part, my own boss. The gaffer and I confer when they have lighting issues and make what we think is the best levels for camera. But they usually don't stop to correct anything for very long. Again, very much on the fly.

I do, however, have to stand up because my butt is asleep in this uncomfortable chair...

See you next Tuesday.


...

No comments: