Eh Brah, where you stay?

Altadena, CA. Hopefully I can post a map of Europe sometime this summer.
...
View My house in a larger map

29 November, 2007

Band News, Good News...

Bad news... As reported before in this blog, I lost my passport somewhere between Chicago O'Hare and Kansas City on Thanksgiving.

Good news... TSA in Chicago O'Hare found my passport and have mailed it home to me. Nicole just called and said she has it in her possession!!

Bad news... Last gig in New Mexico, I had my little digital camera out at my lighting console to download the pictures for the last blog entry. I got into my hotel room yesterday and prepared for a ride, only to discover my camera had gone missing. I don't remember putting it away so I can only assume it took a walk (got stolen) while I was not at the console.

Good news... Today, I pulled my monitors out of the road case and found my camera stuffed in the back. I guess at some point I put it on the shelf the monitor goes on, which I normally do with small items I don't want stolen, like my nice headphones. Guess I did it without thinking and shoved the monitor in on top of it.

Bad news... 20 miles seems to be about my limit for a comfortable ride. Anything longer and the body begins to ache. Yesterday I intended on a 20 mile ride but got lost because construction on one of the roads I mapped had me detour. I ended up riding 25 miles and was seriously bonking at the end.

Good news... I rode 25 miles yesterday. Tucson is nice and flat.

Bad news... Today is the start of a three in a row.

Good news... Only 8 more shows and I'm home!

No comments: