Before we get to the survey, a few notes and corrections to yesterdays post.
My nephew's name is Dylan. Dylan Boland. Still working on the middle name. He was 6 lbs, 9 3/4 oz. I mistakenly reported 6 lbs, 3 oz. I guess I couldn't understand my brother at 5:45 AM when he call to tell me the good news.
And now...
The results are in... The polls have closed... And here's what we've learned...
Only 6 people read my blog.
That, and 50% of those polled agree with Little Red Riding Hood an think it's "Jusssst right" (Little Red Riding Hood, and Auntie Marialani). 33% think it's long, but still a good read, and 16% gave the Charlie Brown, wishy washy answer of "Not too long, not too short".
What this all means is, I'll just keep writing. Some days will be long.
Some days will be short.
Like today.
Eh Brah, where you stay?
Altadena, CA. Hopefully I can post a map of Europe sometime this summer.
...
View My house in a larger map
...
View My house in a larger map
01 November, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment