One would think in a fairly developed nation like Korea, it would be easy to get internet in a theater. That is not the case. There are major issues and we don't carry an I.T. guy so no one can seem to make the interweb work for everyone.
So I get my 5 minutes of free internet to tell you all... Don't worry, I'm not involved in the beef riots. They may just be right outside the stage door. And they may have burned down one of the police buses, but inside, we're all fine. Just bored. We need to get this show rolling so we can start doing the touristy things.
And while we're at it, hopefully, we'll get the interweb working for everyone. Granted, I could go sit outside in the park because all public spaces in Seoul have free wireless. But then I have to go sit outside and miss rehearsal call. Plus, it's raining. I could get the interweb in my hotel room, but at 28 bucks a pop, I think I'll pass on most days. Call me cheap.
That's all, times up.
Eh Brah, where you stay?
Altadena, CA. Hopefully I can post a map of Europe sometime this summer.
...
View My house in a larger map
...
View My house in a larger map
08 June, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hmmm. Maybe write out your posts beforehand and then simply cut and paste when you have your 5 minutes?
Post a Comment