Eh Brah, where you stay?

Altadena, CA. Hopefully I can post a map of Europe sometime this summer.
...
View My house in a larger map

05 September, 2008

Trying to Post.

I want to post more often on my blog, but when I'm working TV, the hours are long and I just want to go to bed when I get home.

VMA's fast approach, and the work has ramped up accordingly. The first few days I was here, I sat around for most of the day, occasionally pushing buttons to bring a look up to match what the other programmer was doing with his lights. I'm the second programmer, you see. Mostly programming the lighting on the audience, some external scenes around the building, and the "bumper" band which plays into and out of commercial breaks.

That's about it.

It seems every time I get on line to blog, is the moment I have to program one little thing into the console. So I gave up trying to post during work hours. I'm on lunch break right now and I wolfed down my sandwich and thought I should post while I had the moment.

I guess nothing to say really right now, too many eyes. Perhaps on Monday, after the show airs... We'll talk then.


...

No comments: