But to lighten the mood (although the mood is not heavy) here's some videos I found. The first one some of you may have already seen... I apologize for the bar at the bottom of the video with ads on it. I'm not smart enough with XHTML to remove it. Anyway, the first video:
I don't know who she is, I don't care really. But you had to see the original in order for the next video to make sense. This video is a remix of the above, by someone who I consider a major talent (and a friend), Mike Relm. He was our opening act for a long time out on Blue Man Group. He's an amazing DJ with an amazing talent and eye. He's the fella that pops up in the video with the record player. Just listen:
Awesome, just awesome. A new dawn for America... and it includes Mike Relm.
...

No comments:
Post a Comment