Eh Brah, where you stay?

Altadena, CA. Hopefully I can post a map of Europe sometime this summer.
...
View My house in a larger map

02 March, 2009

Coming Up on 5000!!!

If you hadn't noticed, at the bottom of my blog page is a counter of how many visits the blog gets. It's a little in accurate, because every time you come to the blog, it counts. So when I finish writing a blog and post it, then check for spelling errors and post again, that counts as three hits. Anyway, I'd like to ask a favor, if you are reading this, scroll down to the bottom and tell me if you are hit number 5000. And if you are, post a comment on this blog entry or email me and let me know, I'd like to say hi!


...

3 comments:

jade said...

I'M 5,000! The real question is how many of the 5,000 hits are mine.

Anonymous said...

i'm 5004!

Anonymous said...

hear i sit,
broken hearted and late;
tried to be #5000,
but was #5008.