But here's a few of the other people who've come close to lucky 5000:
5001 - ?
5002 - ?
5003 - My Dad! Your prize dad, is to help up celebrate Sean Patrick's 1st birthday in Hawai'i. Seems fitting my son should have a traditional 1st birthday luau.
5004 - Carla L. Oh Carla, thank you for also being a loyal reader. You guys are the reason I keep writing.
5005 - ?
5006 - ?
5007 - ?
5008 - Brian M. Brian, you win for most clever comment:
"Here I sit,
broken hearted and late;
tried to be #5000,
but was #5008. "
5009 - ?broken hearted and late;
tried to be #5000,
but was #5008. "
5010 - This was me, spell checking my latest post on the Aquarium. I don't think I missed any misspelled words...
Feel free to leave your name if you're 5011 and beyond. See you in a few days, when I have something else to say...
...

3 comments:
So start saving up for Hawai'i come October? Or is a trip my gift for being #5,000?
I was number 5007! Yay me! :-)
5033... but i was also 4998. I contemplated re-clicking twice to be 5000, but didn't want to be a cheater!!
Post a Comment