Eh Brah, where you stay?

Altadena, CA. Hopefully I can post a map of Europe sometime this summer.
...
View My house in a larger map

29 November, 2009

Lost - One Camera, No Memories.

Gone. Don't know where it is, don't know how I lost it. It was in the car one moment, and gone the next. All I can think is, it fell out at one of the stores.

Someone in Freeport Illinois just got themselves a really nice camera. I was hoping that the good people of a quaint small town in middle America would be decent enough to turn the camera into the lost and found at the store that I may have dropped it at. But I guess when you get a Super WalMart, it's no longer a quaint town.

Thankfully, I was able to dump all but the pictures I took the day I lost the camera onto my computer. Here is the last official photo I got off the cameraThat's our friend Geno chasing Sean Patrick around the Irish Pub we had dinner at with them.

It was a good camera, and with any luck, I'll be able to buy a new one with the crazy holiday sales coming up. If not, oh well.


...

No comments: