Eh Brah, where you stay?

Altadena, CA. Hopefully I can post a map of Europe sometime this summer.
...
View My house in a larger map

10 December, 2007

And We're back...

Two uneventful flights later (unless you count sitting next to a fat guy eventful), I'm home in Altadena. This leg of the tour has ended, and I now get to sit here and unwind with my beautiful wife and animals. We're off to Disneyland this afternoon. Our season passes expire on Thursday so we want to get one last dig in before the end. We probably won't renew until I'm back in town on for another long spell, which doesn't seem to be until next summer. Assuming I stay on tour with Blue Man Group.

At the final show on Saturday, they had a quick meeting to announce the confirmed plans for the coming year. If there's one thing that the Blue Man tour is good for, is a rumour mill. Rumblings of where we were going and what we were doing for 2008 were passed around. But to confirm, here's the big plans...

Final U.S. leg - January - April
France - (10 shows in Paris and then a bunch of shows around France) - May - start of June
55% confirmed - South Korea June- start of July, 10 shows in Seoul and then a bunch of shows in smaller cities.
July, August, start of September off (So Blue Man can come up with a new show).
End of September - Eastern Canada (See you in Ottawa, Steph).

That's as much as was confirmed. Of course the mill started turning out rumours of Australia after Canada, but those are still rumours.

It's strange for me to have my future planned out, if I want it. Part of me likes the idea of seeing work in my future. But the designer in me, hates the fact that I'm just a trained monkey pushing buttons.

As you can see, anyone can do my gig.

It would be nice to take Nicole to Paris for two weeks on someone else's dime. Well, I'd still have to buy her flight, but that's nothing considering the hotel will be paid for. I should ask her, but I don't think Nicole has any desire to go to South Korea. Japan on the other hand...

Well enough for now. Must go wear the dog out so he can sleep while Nicole and I ride the Indian Jones ride...

Hopefully, I'll have pictures from todays Disney adventure...

...

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

woohoo!! that would be awesome to see you. hope you make it out here!!