Eh Brah, where you stay?

Altadena, CA. Hopefully I can post a map of Europe sometime this summer.
...
View My house in a larger map

30 December, 2007

Slacker...

Aight, so I've been slacking on posting. Sorry y'all, I'm in Hawai'i being busy doing nothing. Until I return to the mainland and wind myself back up, here's some pictures to keep you busy.


New tradition for the Boland family, Christmas eve dinner at my brother Ray's house. From L to R: My Dad, his wife Nilda, my brother Ray, my wife, and some jerk with bread in his mouth. Behind the camera is the chef, Jackie.


I am, the dog whispererererererer. That's me and Pearl, my older brother's dog. Calm assertive makes for a pretty well behaved dog.


The newest addition to the Boland clan, Santa Baby! Better known as Dylan. This picture reminds me of that urban legend from the movie, "Three Men and a Baby", where they say you can see a ghost of a little girl in the background hiding behind a curtain. OOOOOOH, spooky! Naw, that's just Dylan's mom, Susan, coming in the door.


Even cousin Jay got in the gift opening act. Wish we saw more of him, but he's always knee deep involved with his girlfriends family. As soon as he buys her a ring...


Everyone has their favorite toy of childhood. Snoopy is mine and here's the original that my dad fished out of the attic. I took that dog everywhere. Even had an ear transplant because the new Snoopy's ears were not as cool as the old Snoopy.


And finally, what's with the two babes?



...

No comments: