Working on a TV show today and tomorrow. Plus we went up to Sacramento over the weekend to visit family. We went north computerless and I'm currently using my lunch break to type this...
I'll try to write tonight, but time has been tight with Nicole and I heading to Hawai'i on Wednesday!!
Think about this while you sit there... Can you think of 5 musical albums that changed your life?
I can think of 4...
I'll get back to you...
Eh Brah, where you stay?
Altadena, CA. Hopefully I can post a map of Europe sometime this summer.
...
View My house in a larger map
...
View My house in a larger map
17 December, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I can absolutely name one, but I'd have to think about if I could name others. It would be easier to name desert island discs than ones that have changed my life.
Post a Comment