Eh Brah, where you stay?

Altadena, CA. Hopefully I can post a map of Europe sometime this summer.
...
View My house in a larger map

10 October, 2008

A Comparison of the Electoral College and Having A Child.

Great title for a blog huh? It's all I could really think of to say for this one, since we're still waiting for the kid to decide it's time to use his eyes and breathe air.

So... no. No kid, no contractions, no water breaking, no "Get me towels and hot water". Nuthin. Nicole is actually on a conference call as I write this.

Check back tomorrow.

Oh, and exciting time in the world of cycling... Raul Alcala, the greatest Mexican cyclist ever may be racing again. He started the Vuelta a Chihuahua, but I think he dropped out already. He's from my heyday of cycling. Started his career with the 7-Eleven team back in the 80's, won stages in the Tour de France, moved to race with other European based teams before returning to 7-Eleven, which became Motorola. He raced with Lance for a year or two before retiring. Now, like Lance, he's coming out of retirement (at age 44). But I think it's mostly for publicity because there is a new team forming with a possible Mexcian based sponsor.

Aside from that, no comparison of the electoral college and babies...


...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love the title!