Eh Brah, where you stay?

Altadena, CA. Hopefully I can post a map of Europe sometime this summer.
...
View My house in a larger map

09 October, 2008

Welcome Back Mun2.

In case you're wondering, the answer is no. No baby yet. Today is the due date, and the debate between cramps and contractions continues. We saw the doctor yesterday who thinks it could be within the week. Then he tells us to schedule appointments for the week of the 20th...

So I'm working today. We talked about it all week when I got the job offer, should I go or shouldn't I. It's the due date after all. We got lucky when the other guy they offered the gig to, agreed to do it only if I have to leave. He needed the day off, but he's "on call". So thank you to who ever you are.

It's an easy day so far here at Mun2 (pronounced "moon dos"). I did the shows in this "studio" all of last summer. So to a certain degree it feels like it's coming home. Although it's like coming home to a bunch of roommates who've rearranged the kitchen. I won't go into detail, but some of the programming I had on the lighting console has moved and some has disappeared.

Today is the first day, this time around, I'm working on these shows again. It seems to be easier than I remember, so thanks to the other roommates for rearranging the kitchen.

It does feel like this may become a regular gig again. They don't film as often as they did last year, which may be perfect for me in my current situation.

I think I need to bring back my comfy chair.


...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i just left jade (#1 fan) a voicemail "do you think she's giving birth as i speak?"