I know I said I was going to write about the whole birth of Sean Patrick. But I decided, I don't think I want to. I'm not sure I want to turn my blog into a regular posting about my son and all the wonderful and amazing things he's doing. Granted, right now, he's the most important thing in my life and I love him to pieces. But I started this blog over a year ago... Well I don't know why I started this blog really. I had a story to tell about my adventures in Nigeria and then never stopped writing. But I don't want to turn it into a place for me to post pictures of Sean Patrick and talk about the cute gurgling noises he makes. I think this blog was for me to tell stories and share opinions about the world around me. I could be wrong, I think I've kind of lost my way.
So don't expect to read here about the 12 hours of labor and then the day and 1/2 of recovery. It's interesting, but I think everyone's heard it. Or heard someone else tell their story. Not gonna do it.
With that said, I got nuthin. I've not done much lately besides care for my family. I got a job offer for a short week tour, but it's too soon I think. Not to mention I have no idea how to run the console they are providing. Nicole's dad comes in next week and I have two days at Mun2. That might provide something to say.
But I'll shut up for now. And go back to catching up with the TV show, "Heroes".

...
4 comments:
OMG! Tell me when you're caught up on Heroes - I LOVE that show!!
Heroes is great. John always falls asleep during it though, then asks for a recap. It's such a hard show to recap!!!
Anyway, it's totally acceptable to talk baby baby baby for a couple of weeks. I mean, everything has changed now! It takes time to adapt :)
Does that mean a Heroes blog entry?
i missed heroes last night. i, actually, worked out at the gym.
Post a Comment