Eh Brah, where you stay?

Altadena, CA. Hopefully I can post a map of Europe sometime this summer.
...
View My house in a larger map

07 October, 2008

Tick Tock Tick Tock...

Just waitin...

Any day now...

Of course, we've had an interesting debate today. Are they cramps or contractions? Nicole calls them cramps. And I'm not the one who's pregnant, but any kind of muscle pressure this close to the end... probably contractions... Braxton-Hicks contractions if anything. Doctor said at the last appointment, "contractions". So I'm going with the doctor on this one. Although it's not my body, and I'm never going to have these feelings so who am I to say.

I just don't want Nicole saying, "I had a cramp, peed the bed, and now here's your son," I'd much prefer, "I had a contraction, my water broke, get me to the hospital so we can have our son."

He'll be here Thursday, his due date. Why do I know? Because I just took a job on that day working at Mun2. Sort of like last Thursday when I washed my truck and on Saturday it rained. Don't worry folks, a very nice man, who needed a day off, is on call for me if I have to rush to the hospital on Thursday. So if nothing happens he gets a day off.

And we're back to hot. expect 100 degrees today in Altadena...

And lastly, we must stop Lindsay from cooking. She discovered one of the secret ingredients for good Hawai'ian BBQ cooking... Panko... A round table meeting will be held at the end of the month to decide what must be done.


...

3 comments:

jade said...

PANKO! I must for any kitchen.

Stephanie said...

I had to wiki Panko. Must try it now!

Lindsay said...

I've cooked with Panko in the past, but never got it quite right until this week. I'm so happy to finally have an easy recipe for crunchy chicken in my dinner tool-kit! (Recipe is on my blog). :-D

Can you call off the round table if I agree to never cook with Spam?