Eh Brah, where you stay?

Altadena, CA. Hopefully I can post a map of Europe sometime this summer.
...
View My house in a larger map

13 October, 2008

We're No Longer D.I.N.K.S

If you didn't know, DINKS stands for "Dual Income, No KidS".

Nicole and I are no longer in that category.

Say hello to Sean Patrick Kamiano Boland. Most of you who read this blog, probably have received an email from me, or checked out pictures of Sean Patrick on my Facebook page. But for those who haven't heard or read, here's the skinny...

Sean Patrick Kamiano Boland
Born: 08:56 AM
11 October 2008
Weight: 9 lbs. 9 oz. or 4.25 kg (That's on the big side)
Height 21 inches or 53 cm
Astrological sign: Libra
Chinese Zodiac: Earth Rat
Birth Stone: Opal


We're home now. Doctor came in and said Nicole and Sean Patrick were fine to go home. He's being monitored for glucose levels because of his size. So a pediatric visit this week...

And here's some of the pictures from the first 48 hours...


Swaddled for his comfort.


Mommy and son. You'd look tired too if you pushed out that 9 lbs. linebacker. Although she did do it in 6 contractions...



One big happy...


At least we know the position he was in the womb. Or he's flashing us gang signs...


What's not to love?


IS DAT MAH BEBEH???


Yeah, dat's my bebeh...



...

5 comments:

jade said...

I've said it once already, but couldn't resist. Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

congrats.....congrats...m'bruk (moroccan for congrats)

Matt said...

Hoooooo DAH CUTE!!!! Love the manapua cheeks!

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Nicole and Dan! Solid kine.

Stephanie said...

I already congratulated you on FB, but must make it official on the blog too!!! Congrats to the beautiful family. He's gorgeous.