Eh Brah, where you stay?

Altadena, CA. Hopefully I can post a map of Europe sometime this summer.
...
View My house in a larger map

17 January, 2008

Fog, Smog, Vog, Clog, Hog, Blog.

Well, I've had a lot to blog about, but I've not had speedy enough internet lately to post. I'm guessing there's an internet black hole between L.A. and San Francisco.
Is this Smog? Vog? Nope, just regular old fog. Not in London, in Fresno. It's actually foggy today as well in Bakersfield. I took the photo a few days ago as we were getting ready to leave for the venue. Only the day before, we were driving in for a day off and the fog was so thick, you could only see a couple of cars ahead of you on the road.

Why the fog picture. Well, I was thinking about what I will miss when I move from L.A. back to Hawai'i. I will definitely miss foggy days. We don't have the crazy seasonal changes like Minnesota and other northern places. But we did have a foggy season, a rainy season, a windy season. But mostly there's a sunny season in L.A.. And too sunny in the summer if you ask me. I won't be missing the 110 degree days and no central air.

We even had snow a few years back at our house in Altadena. Not enough to stick, but I was sitting at my desk and I looked out to see a light dusting coming down from the sky. It was kind of a trip.

That's it, just a quick weather blog about what I'll miss.

I've got other things to say, (went shooting again yesterday), but that's for another blog.


...

No comments: