Eh Brah, where you stay?

Altadena, CA. Hopefully I can post a map of Europe sometime this summer.
...
View My house in a larger map

09 January, 2008

Prescott? Or Hill Valley?

This afternoon, I took a leisurely stroll around downtown Prescott, Arizona. I wouldn't not have been surprised to see a Delorean appear from out of no where, driving at 88 miles an hour, commanded by Marty McFly. I know the movie, "Back to the Future" was filmed on the back lot at Universal Studios, but the court house in downtown Prescott (pictured above) sure looks a lot like the town square and clock tower of the fictional town of Hill Valley from said movie.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

haha - I didn't get your reference to Back to the Future in the title but the pic totally looks like the clock tower from the movie. As soon as I saw the pic, I thought, "BACK TO THE FUTURE!"

How fun for Prescott :)