Eh Brah, where you stay?

Altadena, CA. Hopefully I can post a map of Europe sometime this summer.
...
View My house in a larger map

27 January, 2008

Welcome to Post #100!

Yep. I've actually had enough to say that I've posted on this blog 100 times. I'd like to thank the academy for recognizing such a wonderful blog. The director for a wonderful job. Thank you to the fans who keep coming back. But I wouldn't be where I am today if it wasn't for the touring industry.

And where am I today? Spokane, Washington. There was a bit of a scare last night that we wouldn't get here and we would be stuck on the freeway some where between Seattle and Spokane. But due to the excellent driving skills of our bus drivers, we braved the snow and ice and got here by the skin of our teeth for load in.

I, of course, was sleeping so I didn't get to see any of the slip sliding fun. But what I did hear was that the I-84, which is what we were supposed to take was closed, so we had to detour north to Seattle and then east to Spokane. When I woke up this morning, it was just a white curtain outside the windows of the bus. I got dressed, bundled up in my warmest gear and stepped outside. It was cold, but it wasn't cold. It was colder at R&M Game Birds on Monday.

The snow would stick, for a little while, but you could easily liquefy it with a step. 32 degrees (0 Celsius) is what we're hovering at. And for a refreshing change of pace, it's actually warm inside this hockey arena. I think I'll stay in here today.

Not the most interesting blog for #100. I didn't realize it was 100 until I signed on. The real reason for the snow blog is that I was thinking about my dad and wondering when was the last time he stood around in snow. Or experienced weather colder than 50 degrees (10 Celsius).
This one's for you dad.






...

2 comments:

Creighton said...

Nice hat.

jade said...

Congratulations on making 100. Is there some sort of award you should be given?