Eh Brah, where you stay?

Altadena, CA. Hopefully I can post a map of Europe sometime this summer.
...
View My house in a larger map

25 May, 2008

The 40 Dollar Post.

So I did the math. Okay, my computer did the math, I just entered the numbers. The 24 Euro internet bill is $37.18 in U.S. dollars. So hard to be in Europe with the dollar tanking like it is.

But anyway, here's a collage of my 12 days in Paris... 8 of which were with Nicole.

Pictures in no particular order...

Pack.

Dance.

Walk.

Mona Lisa.

Baguette.

Sightsee.

Croque Moisseur.

Notre Dame.

Art shot.

Sausages and frittes.

Crepes.

Big keys.

Waiting for the gallows.

I.M. Pei and 666 panes of glass.

Babylonians?

Impressionists.

Catacombs.

Claustrophobia. (Flash sparkle. I didn't pee my pants. Although I wanted to.)

Lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots of bones.

Panini.

Desert.

Cappuccino.


Fin.


...

1 comment:

jade said...

Baguette has to be my favorite shot.

No glasses of wine?