Eh Brah, where you stay?

Altadena, CA. Hopefully I can post a map of Europe sometime this summer.
...
View My house in a larger map

06 May, 2008

Seussilious

I enter my room and looked all around.
A bed and desk, and a place to sit down.

I turned and looked in the room that I pee.
It's small and it's tight, but that's not all that I see.


I pan my eyes up to the top of the wall.
And there sits a painting not terribly small.

I stood and I stared,
not knowing what to think.
I was baffled and awed,
And leaned on the sink.

For there it sat,
up high on the wall,
The Cat in the Hat!
It's not terribly small.


I sniggled and snorffed,
and giggled a bit.
At least I don't see it
while I'm taking a s**t.

What more can one do?
Besides post a blog,
About The Cat in the Hat,
Hung in the bog.

And to my friend Jade,
For in this blog I write,
The counter space around the sink
is just enough for a mite.



...



Isn't it just the "Boland Way"?


...

4 comments:

jade said...

That beats the Jack Black as Nacho Libre framed photo that I had over the tub at Planet Hollywood in Vegas. Sad part is that I got the same room twice.

jade said...

By the way, yes, it is the Boland Way. Nicole Boland, that is.

Anonymous said...

wow.
fancy hotels.
i dare not brag.
but, for the numbers people out there........i've traveled to 26 countries in 33 years....but, never ONCE have i had a cat in the hat in my lodings or nacho libre.
ya'll are RICH. that rulz.

Anonymous said...

typo i meant to type lodgings