So today, same thing. I get to the airport to check in my bag to Paris, and the magical kiosk keeps telling me there is a problem. Finally, someone comes to help me and tells me that my flight to Houston is 3 hours late and that I've been bumped to another flight. Now I'm flying to Newark, NJ and then on to Paris. The flight is at 12:30 PM, one and a half hours later than the Houston flight. Great. I'm stuck in the airport longer than expected.
But it's fine, 'cause I can access the business class lounge so I can have water, Fritos, and free internet so I can write my blog.
By the by, the only reason I can get in the lounge is because of the magical American Express Platinum card. I'm not trying to show off or act all "high makamaka". But if you travel as much as I do, and can get the Platinum card, Do it.
See you all on the other side...
...

2 comments:
Amex Platinum gets you Fritos? I'm in.
Wait. AmEx Platinum gets you access to lounges? Is it for all airlines, or just certain ones?
Post a Comment