Well, here it is, the last day of May, and the last day of this swing through Europe (France, mostly) with Blue Man Group. Today was a rough day to end on. For some reason, everyone is wound up and mad about things. People have been successfully winding me up all day. And all I wanted was a nice easy day before I go home tomorrow. As if to tempt us, the venue today is right next door to the international airport. All day long, over the high metal fence, I could see airplane tails pull up and then jet off into the distance. What torture.
But its one hour to show time and then I barrel my way through the French cues one last time before I don't have to think about it for 5 days... When I land in Seoul, South Korea, and spend two more weeks listening to Blue Man banter, in Korean.
Almost home....
Eh Brah, where you stay?
Altadena, CA. Hopefully I can post a map of Europe sometime this summer.
...
View My house in a larger map
...
View My house in a larger map
31 May, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment