Three shows left on this leg of the tour. We're in Wilkes-Barre today (or is it pronounced "Wilkes-Barre"?), Uniondale tomorrow (Long Island, NY) and then Springfield, MA on Sunday. We then have two days of rehearsal and then fly home. So all you L.A. folks, I'm home for just under 5 days. I'll be shooting on Saturday with Mike if anyone else wants to come. But that's about the only plan I have. And I'm hoping to keep it that way. I haven't seen my wife or house or cats or dog or truck for over 6 weeks. I'll go shoot a shotgun, but I think I'll stay home otherwise and enjoy some quite time on the couch.
We were in the same arena we finished the last winter/spring leg in. We were here for 5 days rehearsing for South America. So I know the area well. Over there is the Red Robin where Benny and I had a drink and a burger. Next to that is the hotel we stayed in. If you look over there, you can see the shopping area with the Target and Dick's Sporting Goods. Yep, I was here too long.
Aside from that, nothing much to report. Same ol' same ol'. Just gotta get to the end of this tour.
And in case you are wondering about the title of this blog, here's where it's referenced from. Time to post again Lindsay.
Eh Brah, where you stay?
Altadena, CA. Hopefully I can post a map of Europe sometime this summer.
...
View My house in a larger map
...
View My house in a larger map
02 May, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Are you going to be posting while at home?
can i just start by saying m'bruk, dan, m'bruk. m'bruk is moroccan for congratulations. and might i share with you my theory about show biz. the paparazzi are the best paid people in show biz; billions of dollars funneling through their work and NO UNION.
enjoy your time off. throw the blackberry in the ocean and fo shizzles...CHILL. enjoy your gorgeous workaholic nicole. i know you all rule and will profit from this time off. i dare not call as i know your time is precious!
dude, be kids.
have fun
xo
carla
Post a Comment