Nicole and I often take the dog and the kid for a walk late in the afternoon or early in the morning when the weather outside is cooler. August temps fluctuated so much that we had over 100 degree days and some days that barely reached 80.
On one of our walks, I was in control of the dog when I noticed something that might cause trouble.
Pekona likes to eat paper, so these little shreds could prove a problem. As we approached, Pekona didn't seem terribly interested in the paper, but when I looked down I noticed this.
Now why does this strike me as quirky? Maybe better to say, oddly humorous. Here we have, littered on the ground, paper. And where did this paper originate? At the "Environmental Programs Division". Last I checked, leaving litter on the ground was bad for he environment. Or did the Environmental Programs Division not get that memo out to it's employees?Perhaps the letter that was contained in the envelope was just that, the memo telling the employees to "not litter, take care of our environment. That's what our program division does".
Whom ever dropped this didn't get the memo.
...

1 comment:
that's a smart dog!!!
Post a Comment