When I look back and read the blog (especially yesterdays), I still can't believe I was there. I don't know if I really communicated how bizzare, scary, surreal, and in the end, fun, this trip was.
There were so many other amazing things that happened, I can remember so much, but won't bore you with more details.
Let's just say I'm glad I went, in the controllled circumstance that I did. I would never go there as a tourist. Nor would I return for work. I'll miss a good, long, well paid tour if Nigeria is on the itinerary. And from stories I've heard, I'll miss any tour that goes to West Africa.
Now go enjoy your Sunday. Nicole and I have to clean up after yesterdays big garage sale.

Here's a picture of me on the the Great Wall of China. Why can't I get on a tour that goes back there? That was a good day.

1 comment:
Thanks for sharing your story about Nigeria, Dan! I love how you included details - I can't believe all that happened in such a short amount of time. I'm so glad you got back safe.
I'm sure Nicole would be happy if you never went back to Nigeria or West Africa, as well.
Post a Comment