I'm a little late with this latest post. I was going to post on Sunday while sitting at my FOH position... But the rigging was being done with diesel bucket trucks which
A.) Took a really long time. and
B.) Generated so much diesel exhaust (they weren't smart enough to turn off the engine between points) that I was getting high and nauseous being in the room.
So I spent most of the day, sitting either outside on the grass or on my bus playing my video game. I'm at the 24th level by the way and have closed all the oblivion gates it appears... So time to attack the big boss...
Now I'm in Chicago with my lovely wife. We have two days off here, so she flew in to spend a day at the office (yesterday) and today with me. She's in the shower at the moment and then we're off to do... something. We haven't decided yet. I love the Shedd aquarium here in Chicago, but I've been a couple of times and wonder if I should go back. Or try something new.
In either case, we're having dinner tonight with the lighting crew at Geno's favorite steak place, Wildfire. Last night Nicole and I went to "The top of the cock", or the bar at the top of the really tall John Hancock building. Spent 60 bucks on drinks. But I guess you really pay for the view. Which was quite nice. Nicole has pictures on her camera. Maybe in a future post I'll have those.
She also brought me my cable for plugging my new camera into my computer. Now I can download the pictures of the PUMPkin party. Maybe for my next post...
Aight, my turn to shower, wish me luck. I have a lot of skin to wash.
Eh Brah, where you stay?
Altadena, CA. Hopefully I can post a map of Europe sometime this summer.
...
View My house in a larger map
...
View My house in a larger map
23 October, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment