Tune in your TV tomorrow night to The Tonight Show with Jay Leno. The Blue Men will be performing their new song, "Rock and Go." I know, the Blue Men are more known for their goofy stunts between songs. But this visit to the tonight show will be to promote the tour I'm currently on. Hopefully, someone in Carbondale, Illinois (Where?) will watch the show and run out and buy a ticket. That's where we play on Thursday.
But I won't be there.
I'm currently home in Altadena because they flew me here to help out with The Tonight Show. So if you end up watching the performance, you will see my influence on the lighting. Not my design, but at least my "influence".
Eh Brah, where you stay?
Altadena, CA. Hopefully I can post a map of Europe sometime this summer.
...
View My house in a larger map
...
View My house in a larger map
08 October, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment