Eh Brah, where you stay?

Altadena, CA. Hopefully I can post a map of Europe sometime this summer.
...
View My house in a larger map

24 October, 2007

PUMPkin Partay.

Check out the column on the right, I added a survey. I got a comment a few days ago, from an anonymous poster implying my blogs were too long. So I put it to the masses. Are my blogs too long?

...

Well, you've asked for them, and here they are. Pictures from the PUMPkin carving party we had a couple of weeks ago. My beautiful wife brought me the sync cable for my new camera, and here we go...

The regulars came for the food and the carving, plus two special guests:

Jade, who could stay but a moment. I hear she had a bit of an appendix mishap. Hope she's okay. And Carla "Sexy Hands", as illustrated below. She brought with her some unreal pumpkin spice cookies. As we would say back in the homeland, "Ho! Brok da mout!"

Also in attendance was Mia da "PUMPkin Killah". Caught in the act!
All in all a good night. I think the ducks won, people ate chili and drank bellinis with marshmallow peeps. The dog suffered through a couple of costume changes. I got to see my friends, and 4 PUMPkins got faces..

The only real tragedy is our boy cat, Kolohe, got into Mike's hormone pills and well, grew a little. At least he didn't have to wear a costume.

1 comment:

jade said...

Yes, my damn appendix burst at Disneyland! Luckily, it was after Star Tours, and not on the teacups. I'm now at home recovering and trying to catch up on your blog.