Eh Brah, where you stay?

Altadena, CA. Hopefully I can post a map of Europe sometime this summer.
...
View My house in a larger map

02 October, 2007

Hiatus from it all

Sorry Jade,

I'm back in L.A. for a few days while the gear transfers from Victoria, BC, to Houston, TX. And while I'm here, I'm going to spend the time with my wife and go to Disneyland!

I promise to start writing again when I get back on the road. I'll tell you all about my time home and give you a review of the new Finding Nemo ride. But for now, I have to go set up the new TV and get on that "honey-do" list...

Dan

1 comment:

jade said...

I forgive you only because you are spending time with Nicole . . . and you promise a review of the Finding Nemo ride at Disneyland.