I'm not in L.A. Neither is Nicole, but she'll be home tomorrow. I'm a little worried about the cats, they're still at home, but the dog is at the "holistic" doggy day care, so he'll be fine.
No fires are near our house. But I'm sure there's a couple of fire trucks stationed on the street just north of our house. Last time there was a "red flag" warning, they had a couple of trucks up the street, so it stands to reason...
The only thing I'm really worried about is CalArts. They've canceled school the last couple of days due to the fire.
Check out the following website:
www.fire.lacounty.gov for the latest fire burns. Keep an eye on the Altadena/ La Cresenta area.
Someone call me if the situation changes...
Eh Brah, where you stay?
Altadena, CA. Hopefully I can post a map of Europe sometime this summer.
...
View My house in a larger map
...
View My house in a larger map
23 October, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment