Eh Brah, where you stay?

Altadena, CA. Hopefully I can post a map of Europe sometime this summer.
...
View My house in a larger map

14 July, 2009

My Run In With The Yellow Jersey

All these photos taken at the Tour of California this year.





That guy blowing by me in the blue and white AG2R jersey is Rinaldo Nocentini. The current wearer of the yellow jersey at the Tour de France. He's leading Contador by 6 seconds, and Armstrong by 8. He's not gonna last until the end.

Nocentini went on to win this stage of the Tour of California.

Chasing behind him is George Hincapie, one of the most respected cyclist in the world. He also makes a great line of cycling clothes. If you feel the need to own a pair of bib shorts, I'd recommend his brand.

Following Hincapie is a motorcycle that nearly ran me over. Scared Nicole anyway.

Oh, and I have a 2007 AG2R jersey hanging in my closet. I love Decathlon.


...

No comments: