Eh Brah, where you stay?

Altadena, CA. Hopefully I can post a map of Europe sometime this summer.
...
View My house in a larger map

06 July, 2009

Who's That For?

When I go to the gym, I park my car across the street in the parking structure. On the top floor is a pedestrian bridge that crosses over to the gym. But I always park one floor down because the top floor is open and it's been really hot lately. At least I can park in the shade on the next level down. I may have to park a little further, and walk up a flight of stairs to get to the bridge, but I just call it my "pre-workout" workout.

By the stairwell is a couple of billboards. When I started going to the gym (May?), they still had a billboard up for the movie "He's Just Not That Into You" Which came out, months before. As a matter of fact, I think the movie was already on pay-per-view, in May.

A couple of weeks ago, they finally replaced it with another movie poster, "My Sisters Keeper". Finally.

Then today, I noticed, they replaced it again. This time with this poster:Rather strange to go from movie posters to this public service announcement. There must be a reason.

In other news, Manny Ramirez is back playing baseball with the Dodgers. I don't know if it was big news outside of L.A., but Manny was suspended for 50 games for steroid use.

Did I mention Manny Ramirez works out at my gym?


...

No comments: