I also had more blood work done at the request of my doctor, that also came out normal. She was testing for, a few things:
Lactate Dehydrogenase
Creatinine, Serum
Blood Urea Nitrogen, Serum
I don't know what any of that is, but if I go onto the Kaiser website and look up my test results, I can link to it and find out. All I know is, the levels of each are normal so nothing to worry about.
As for the CT Scan... It took a while to get the results, which to me meant there was nothing wrong. If there was, I'm sure the doctors would have alerted me sooner than this. As it is, my doctor just sent me an email (via my Kaiser account) to say that everything is back to normal, the "lymph nodes" that were present during the first CT Scan are gone, so she's guessing it all pointed to a viral infection of some sort.
There. Now you're all caught up.
...
On a different note, I went to the gym today. I try to go at least three times a week, once with my trainer. I bring this up because I'm beginning to think I have a locker buddy and may be able to work out a schedule with them, without ever seeing them.
There's a locker room at the gym (obviously) and everyone just shares the lockers. If there's an open one, you throw your stuff in and lock it while you workout. As a nod to the "Monk" in me (Tony Shalhoub, not beer making Trapists), I always like to use the same locker, and if I don't get that same locker, I actually get a little flustered. There's been times when I start a workout in a different locker and when I finish, my usual locker is open, so I move all my stuff in there and go take a shower. How very "Monkish" of me.
I used go to the gym at about 10 AM in the morning, and for about the last month or so, my locker has been in use 90% of the time. But lately, I've been going a little later, arriving closer to 11 AM and my locker has been open. I may have to adjust my workout time to permanently start at or near 11 AM and whomever is in my locker is out by then.
It's crazy, I know, but I also use the same shower in the locker room every time. And when my shower is in use, I get flustered. It actually sucked for a couple of weeks because they had closed off the wing I shower in for remodeling. You have no idea how bad that was, having the shower door on the wrong side and the shower head in the wrong place.
"You see, here's the thing... I always use that shower..."
If you're a Monk fan, you'll get the reference.
...

No comments:
Post a Comment